FirstMerit Bank offers credit cards to both personal and business accounts. For a detailed overview of the bank’s personal credit card offerings, please click here. For an overview of the bank’s business credit cards, follow this link.
Personal Credit Cards
Business Credit Cards
How to Apply
For both personal and business accounts, users can apply online via the following links. Alternatively, interested individuals can apply or obtain more details in person, or over the phone.
Both business and personal credit cards can be applied for online. Users are required to enter the following information (plus additional financial history data) into a secure, multi-step form.
- Type of card applying for (select from the drop down menu)
- First name
- Middle name or initial
- Street Address
- City State
- ZIP code
- Main phone number
- Length at current residence (years)
- Type of current residence (own, rent, other)
- Monthly payment(s)
- Previous address fields (if applicable)
- Current employer
- Street address
- ZIP code
- Employer’s phone number
- Current job position
- Length at current employer
- Gross income (monthly)
- Other income (if applicable)
- Balance transfer details (if applicable)
Upon entering the required information, users can scroll to the bottom of the application page, accept the terms and conditions, and then click on the ‘SUBMIT’ button to send their application for processing.