BBVA Compass provides a variety of treasury management services that include wire transfers and ACH. Account holders can transfer funds either domestically or internationally efficiently and cost effectively. International wire transfers have a cut off time of 3:30 p.m. Central Time on weekdays while domestic transfers have a cut off of 4:30 p.m. Central Time. For more information about international wire transfers, click here. For domestic transfers, click here.
- Arizona – 122105744
- Alabama – 062001186
- California – 321170538
- Florida – 063013924
- Texas – 113010547
- Colorado – 107005319
- New Mexico – 107000783
- All Other States – 062001186
Routing Number On Check
The BBVA Compass routing number appears on the bottom left side of the check as shown below:
How to Wire Funds
Wire transfers can be conducted through online banking. This saves customers the hustle of visiting a branch location to send money.
For outgoing transfers, the following information is required:
- The beneficiary’s name and account number
- Beneficiary bank information – name, branch, address
- ABA Routing Number for domestic transfers and SWIFT BIC Code for international transfers. Some countries require the IBAN (International Banking Number).
- For international wire transfers to Mexico, provide the CLABE account number.
For incoming international transfers, the following information is required:
- Receiving Bank: BBVA NY
- SWIFT Code/BIC: BBVAUS33
- Beneficiary Bank – BBVA Compass
- SWIFT Code/BIC: CPASUS44
- BBVA Compass Acct Number
- Beneficiary Name
- Beneficiary Account Number
Incoming domestic wire transfers will only require the ABA Routing number, the customer’s name, bank and account number.